Wednesday 23 September 2009

Something strange in the neighbourhood...

Hmm, me thinks there may be ghosts or at least gremlins (and not the cute Gizmo gremlin from that movie) in my blog. Apparently no-one (including myself) has looked at my blog in like 48 hours and this despite the fact I have Another Follower.


Curiouser and curiouser ...


Unfortunately for me I do have a slightly addictive personality and as such once people actually started visiting this blog and leaving comments, I began to obssessively check this blog at every opportunity (i.e. very frequently). I feel as though my 'supply' has been taken away.


It would be fair to imagine me wringing my hands calling out in a shrill voice to anyone who will listen - Just give me another fix, just one more. It's not like I'm addicted. I could give it up whenever I wanted!!!


Well well I shall have to go cold turkey and carry on despite any technical hiccoughs (in a very British stiff upper lip way I like to imagine).


If there is anyone out there the below is for you (available to BUY here!). It's so sweet I feel quite giggly just looking at it!

3 comments:

  1. Thats strange lol. I was reading it yesterday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your counter must be off. The count on the profile page is not accurate, ever. You may want a 3rd party counter - check out Statcounter.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems to be going ok at the mo - counter is going up in tens now (which is fine by me!).

    Thanks, will check out that Statcounter though that may fuel my obsession somewhat!
    :)

    ReplyDelete