Sunday 6 September 2009

Neglect and apologies

I have shamefully neglected my dear blog over the past week and for that I apologise. My only excuse is that I have been working. Yes, that's right I have A Job. The temporary position that an agency have been dangling tantalizingly before me for the past couple of weeks finally came through and I am working at a large law firm in London until the end of the month.

I am enjoying the experience of working in London very much. The atmosphere is in London is unlike any other I know of. The grand buildings interspersed with curious Harry Potter like structures, the stream of iconic black cabs and red buses and the hustle and bustle of the streets all amounts to something exciting and special and the feeling you are in the middle of something great.

I hope to take a few pictures whilst I am working in this city which I shall share with you.

I have just finished reading 'The Last Templar' by Raymond Khoury - I always have an interest in books on the Knights Templar. The book was quite compelling but not brilliantly written, and a little predictable in places. I plan to read The Idiot next and will let you know of my thinkings on it.

1 comment:

  1. I gather that you are in London now but where are you from?

    I, too, enjoy Knights Templar books, also Masonic books. Dan Brown is very good but that's an obvious choice (at least in America). Have you read him?

    ReplyDelete