Monday 21 September 2009

label lust and man on bus

How amazing is the above Alexander Mcqueen bag? It's funky, it's pretty, it's a little bit rebellious. I have no idea where I would use it (or how I would find the money to buy it) but it is seriously cool. The local shops is completely an appropriate place to use this right?

I also have a bit of a thing for Barbour which the chilly weather of late has reignited. I really want one of their coats like this jacket but also found this bag on the site too. Both are deliciously lovely but rather pricey

On to something completely different'.... further to my previous post on people I have encountered on public transport, I saw the strangest man this morning. He looked to me as if he had just stepped out of a book or an odd dream. He was about 55, tall and skinny with a red tie, black waistcoat and a dusty looking old fashioned black evening jacket with tails and slim fitting black trousers. Once on the bus he put on a pair of large black sunglasses which he wore on top of his normal glasses. I noticed his nails were painted black and he was smoking a cigarette completely oblivious to the scowl he was receiving from the woman sitting next to him. Every so often he would call out things like "Thats £400,000 down the drain". He had an air about him of someone who had once been impressive and well off but who had fallen on hard times.

I wish I had had my camera on me in one way but in another I was glad I didn't as it was kind of sad. Perhaps I will include him in one of my books I am writing and preserve him that way?

Hope you all had a happy weekend and for those of you in England enjoyed the sudden appearance of hot weather.

Until next time my dears

x

1 comment:

  1. Even though you did not have a picture, I could totaly visualize him based on your description. :)

    ReplyDelete