Tuesday 27 October 2009

Peekaboo

Here I am!

First I apologise for my lack of blogging yesterday of a Happy Monday post. Most of my lunchtime yesterday was spent checking alternative modes of transport home due to the bus drivers in my area being on strike. (turned out my bus was running (that route gets priority apparently - defo because of me I'm sure!), woop! and they let me on for free, double woop!). Plus I was watching the end of Emma which I missed on Sunday night. Consequently spent the rest of the afternoon feeling dreamily romantic and humming the theme tune.

Spent Saturday morning at a garden centre (which was lots of fun for me as I love gardening), having lunch with my Grandmother and playing cards in the evening. Sunday I went into town. I ate MacDonalds in the park surrounding the castle. MacDonalds was always a one-off Massive Treat when I was a kid so my sister and I felt a little bit naughty as we ate it, sheltering by the bandstand against the chilly October wind. I took photos and tried to overcome my slight embarrassment which I feel when I take pictures in public. Curious people stare, not with malice of course but I was always taught at school not to draw attention to myself, so I find it a little uncomfortable. Got some real nice ones of my sister though. Might put them up here if she lets me.

I feel I have little to write about at the moment. Like a wild bird my inspiration has flown.
Frightened away by other more mundane, everyday thoughts and concerns it has taken flight and landed elsewhere.
Do not worry, it shall return.


image via Sabino

I shall come back to you later in the week mes cheries.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment