Monday 5 October 2009

Happy time.

I wasn't going to post today but figured you might need cheering up on this grey rainy day.

Here you go then -
Stormtroopers and kittens, together at last.

No, no. No need to thank me, just doing my duty as a loving blogger.


I know I've mentioned him before but find more of the same here. Another one of those ideas I wish I had thought of.

x

P.S. Another installment in the hilariously embarrassing moments in the life of Humble Magnificent - at lunch I spilt coke (cola not drugs) all over my mouse and mouse mat at work - mmmm sticky.
P.P.S. I literally just broke the pedal on the bin in the Ladies loo.
P.P.P.S. If we do actually live in some kind of Truman Show reality, the producers must be making an absolute fortune from my misfortunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment