Tuesday 13 October 2009

Finally,

finally, finally got round to uploading some of my photographs onto Photobucket. Still not entirely sure how the whole shebang works plus little angry boxes keeping popping up insistently warning me something may not be safe. But hey-ho, whats life without a little risk and mystery (although that I get this risk and mystery from my Photobucket account is more than a little concerning).

It has to be said I am a bit of a geek when it comes to birds and a low level amateur twitcher in my spare time (this basically involves me running about the garden, squinting up at various trees asking 'what's that? what's that?' as birds tweet elusively above me).

The blackbirds that visit our garden nest in nearby bushes and trees and are relatively tame. In the summer, when they get used to you being out in the garden, they will come hopping and pecking quite close.
Below pics are of a blackbird spotted on the flat roof outside my sister's bedroom window.












Hope you like them.
Until next time chickadees.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment