Tuesday 20 October 2009

I Love.....

Lilacs, and avocadooos, Ukelaleas and Violins, Woody Allen and walking in the snoooow..*
Ok enough of that (if you can ever have enough Carly Simon, which I doubt) and onto the "serious" stuff.

I Love..

Other peoples Blogs:

From never having even read a blog a couple of months ago I have now become a Fussy Blog Reader. Like the girl in the restaurant who finds something on the menu she fancies straight away or wants to go somewhere different, like the shopping buddy that doesn't like anything in the ten stores you visit but makes that decision in about five seconds of entering. I storm through five blogs in as many minutes noting down which I do and don't like.
If a blog doesn't grab me in the first post or so then I'm outta there.
Fickle? Yes.
Would I be annoyed if someone did that to me? Fo sure.

Once I have found a blog I like I then stalk it for a few days (OK 'stalk' sounds wrong but you get my meaning).
I have recently found these two blogs which I LOVE.



Sound the alarm! Blog envy alert!

Just so you know, I want to be best friends with the girls who write these blogs - pretty pleease, I can just sit in the corner and lap up your prettiness?

Emma:



Recently been watching the latest BBC adaptation of Jane Austen's 'Emma'. Just as I swooned over Mr Darcy (sooo deliciously brooding), Mr Knightly is having a similar effect on me.

That utter adoration of Emma (or Eliza in P&P) + frock coat + britches + boots = giddy me.

Brooches:

For one thing I like the word, for another I think they can totally pull an outfit together or make an average outfit into something quirky. The below brooches (heehee it has two 'o's) are super cute and can be found here.




Hope you are having a good day dearies.
More from me tomorrow I should think.

See ya later mash potater.
x


* Despite my love for Carly Simon, I cannot guarantee those are the right lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment