Friday 20 November 2009

I Love...


... this movie.
I by chance stumbled across one of the songs featured in the movie on Youtube this morning and have subsequently spent all day listening to the brilliant soundtrack, listing as follows:
1. A Story Of Boy Meets Girl - 500 Days Of Summer
2. Us (Remastered) - Regina Spektor
3. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths*
4. Bad Kids - The Black Lip
5. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths
6. There Goes The Fear - Doves
7. You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
8. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
9. Quelqu’un M’a Dit - Carla Bruni
10. Mushaboom - Feist
11. Hero - Regina Spektor
12. Bookends - Simon And Garfunkel
13. Vagabond - Wolfmother
14. She’s Got You High - Mumm-ra
15. Here Comes Your Man - Meaghan Smith
16. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want - She & Him
(500) Days of Summer is super duper and I love it and if you havn't seen it I Command you to watch it (cue evil laugh) for the following reasons:
  1. Zooey Deschanel is ridiculously pretty,
  2. and her clothes are fab (total Girl Crush),
  3. Joseph-Gordon Levitt is a dish,
  4. the music is awesome,
  5. and the storyline excellent,
  6. j'adore!
  7. Because what I say goes (just kidding obv!)**
So yeah, pretty ace all round.
Well, have a good weekend everyone, I'm going to sleep tomorrow and see New Moon on Sunday and see you Monday!
x
* Cue bad impression of Smiths from me "if a double decker buuus crashes into us...to die by your side is such a heavenly way to dieeee"
** As you can see, I quite like lists.
Images via here and here and here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment