Wednesday 18 November 2009

Another Wednesday marks the middle of another week. I was supposed to be at this job for one month (beginning of September until the end) but I have now been here for 11 weeks. However, the end of the project is in sight and I am now once again staring down the black hole of unemployment.

I got the offer of an interview next week.
Part of me thinks I should feel happy to be offered anything in the current economic climate, but the other part of me, my gut instinct if you will, says this isn't really what I'm looking for and that I should hold out for something better.

Also that the first interview is in a Holiday Inn rather than their offices does seem a leeeetle weird, right? Like I should be delivering a brown paper package or drinking champagne (maybe only fizzy white wine at a Holiday Inn come to think of it) with a wealthy businessman!

Just feels wrong to turn down an interview is all.
I'm sure you will be hearing a lot more about how things progress on here in the coming weeks.

And now onto something completely different
this picture totally captured my heart. So sweet and clever I love it.


Have a good afternoon and evening dear readers.

Back tomorrow with Poetry Thursday.

x

Images via Red Lips & Ice Cream and Marnie Pill on Flickr respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment