Wednesday 4 November 2009

Hello and Goodbye

Good afternoon readers.

I had a really good good weekend, hope you did too.

Seeing as it is Monday thought I would offer:


and

this pretty picture to admire:



and

this rather lovely dress available at Etsy to drool over



Have fun!


However, just before I say toodle oo, I have a concern to voice as follows. I came into work this morning, checked my emails, looked on facebook etc with nothing untoward to report. However, when I log into Blogger, I see I now have 7 followers rather than the 8 I had on Friday.

Without being melodramatic- Whhhhhhyyyyyyy?!?!

Do I not post enough? Am I not relatively interesting?? Are the pretty pictures and cute animals unsatisfactory???

I would like to take this moment to mourn the loss of one of the few *sniffsniff*.

In fact, I am now too emotional to carry on.

Fare thee well my faithful 7!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment